Technology is changing rapidly, and for most organizations it is simply not practical to keep up with most up to date technology that delivers the best solution financially. Orion’s cost savings process can uncover extra money in your telecom budget to help fund these projects on hold.
- Network Design
- Cost Reduction
- On-Going Support
Due to company expansion and lack of space, a Milwaukee based electrical and cabling company opened a second administrative office to support the new load. However, it was quickly determined that the disjointed environment increased inefficiencies and redundant tasks, so it was decided to consolidate the two offices into one new, larger facility. Current telecom contractual obligations and the geographic nature of the sites created numerous challenges.
- Orion thoroughly analyzed the current telecom environments including the contractual obligations.
- A solution was designed and implemented to integrate the two administrative locations into a single consolidated site.
- The creative, cost effective solution allowed the customer to maintain all of their vital telephone numbers from each of the sites.
- Orion worked with the customer and the respective vendors to coordinate the relocation allowing the customer to focus on daily business needs.
- The new aggregated administrative site was completed and ready for occupancy 10 days ahead of schedule.
- The combined voice and Internet costs were decreased by almost 60% compared to the dual billing for the previous sites.
- Internet access was increased by 300% and voice capacity was increased by 100%.
- All previous telecom service contract obligations were absorbed with the new agreements eliminating term charges.
- All critical telephone numbers were maintained at the new site.
- Orion continues to provide support for all of the locations for the company managing continued change.