Orion’s cost saving process is designed to give you the best control and visibility into your telecom environment with minimal effort on your part. Our teleSAVE product has evolved over the past 17 years to incorporate and address the most intricate areas of telecom billing and management.
- Network Design
- On-Going Support
A Southeast Wisconsin construction company did not have a support mechanism to deploy job site trailers. New telecom services were implemented at the job sites by the designated project manager with little regard to costs. And, as sites were completed, telecom services were not eliminated in a timely manner generating unnecessary costs for services that were unneeded.
- A detailed analysis was generated for all the monthly telecom costs including the central locations and the remote job sites.
- Orion worked with the customer to determine which sites were still active and which could be eliminated.
- A process was developed that Orion maintained to implement new services as required and then track the jobs through completion when services could be disconnected.
- Orion also reviewed the cellular plans for the customer to determine if the individual plans were cost effective.
- Monthly telecom costs at the central site were reduced by 22%.
- Remote job site costs were reduced by 75% by eliminating unnecessary services for jobs that had been completed.
- The implementation and tracking procedures that were maintained by Orion helped to maintain job costs and freed the individual project managers to focus on other aspects of the projects.
- Orion provides support for the customer to compliment their internal team for site adds/moves, new network orders, billing review/reconciliation and trouble ticketing.