Orion works with organizations to reduce telecom expenses by an average of 28%, often obtaining credits for past over-billing. Cutting expenses is a key challenge almost every organization faces without having to sacrifice business productivity.
- Network Design
- SIP Trunking
- On-Going Support
A nationwide electrical contracting company had decided to expand in specific territories and consolidate other locations. However, some of the consolidation required the elimination of telecom services that would generate contract termination charges and loss of important telephone numbers. They also found that their existing wide area network was insufficient to support expected demands.
- A detailed analysis was created reviewing current telecom costs, inventories and contractual obligations.
- A new network was designed to support expected demands.
- SIP trunking was implemented to support remote site telephone services including the incorporation of eliminated locations.
- A strategy was incorporated to assist with the new locations and moves.
- A data center was implemented to support the higher network demands and provide a more resilient data network backbone.
- Overall monthly network costs were maintained.
- Data network capacity was increased by 310%.
- Contractual liabilities were eliminated by renegotiating services with the respective carriers.
- The implementation of SIP trunking allowed the customer to maintain all critical telephone numbers for the eliminated sites.
- Orion provides support for the customer to compliment their internal team for site adds/moves, new network orders, billing review/reconciliation and trouble ticketing.