Many organizations have turned to the strategy that their internal resources are going to focus on driving their organization, leaving the commodity items to the experts. However, defining how the cloud fits with your organization and determining the best vendor to provide the required services can make or break the future of your organization.
- Data Center Space
- Managed Voice
- Hosted Servers
- Data Storage
- Managed Applications
Why Are Organizations Moving to Hosted Services?
- Total Cost of Ownership – When all of the costs are measured, many organizations are finding that it is less expensive in the long run to move to hosted services.
- Management – Most of the hosted solutions integrate valuable tools that allows your organization to be proactive vs. reactive.
- Flexibility – As your business changes, hosted services have easy to implement options to allow your organization to adapt quickly to the ever-changing marketplace.
- Reliability – Most cloud services have built in business continuity plans with multiple points of access eliminating single points of failure.
- Mobility – In an environment where users are less likely to be strapped to a desk, the ability to work from anywhere makes you more productive, even when you are out of the office.