Comparing usage plans, access methods and promotions from the various service providers offer can be very complicated. Many customers maintain their current environment rather than moving forward with new solutions for fear of the unknowns of conversion. The exploration of new services and technologies can provide the baseline to improve productivity and significantly reduce monthly costs while enhancing reliability, continuity and flexibility.
For many organizations, the exploration of SIP trunking services has proven to be worth the effort.
Common Outcomes from SIP
- Monthly Cost Reduction– Many organizations have found that the implementation of SIP trunking has significantly reducing monthly costs ranging from 10 to 60%.
- Business Continuity – Because SIP trunking is delivered via IP, there are many valuable solutions that can provide automatic disaster recovery redirection of inbound calls.
- Flexibility – As your needs change, SIP services can easily
be redefined allowing your organization quickly adapt to an ever-changing marketplace.
- Dynamic Call Volumes – For organizations that realize inbound and outbound call flow fluctuations significantly by time of day, day of week or other seasonal aspects, SIP can provide flexible trunk quantities to support maximum call flow.
- Centralized Call Flow – The ability to port remote site telephone numbers to a single location improves productivity and reduces the number of aggregate trunks across an enterprise.
Other Voice Considerations
- Usage Charges
- Discount Programs
- Contract Management
- Toll Free Services
- Unlimited Calling
- Line Features
- Access Methods
- Disaster Recovery
- Telephone System Capabilities
- Taxes and Surcharges