Orion works with organizations to reduce telecom expenses by an average of 28%, often obtaining credits for past over-billing. Cutting expenses is a key challenge almost every organization faces without having to sacrifice business productivity.
- Network Design
- SIP Trunking
- Disaster Recovery
- On-Going Support
A Milwaukee based call center needed to support numerous dynamic customer projects. Based on the aggregate call volume over a specific period, the customer needed to maintain (11) ISDN PRI circuits. However, throughout the year, the customer often found total utilization to be less than 15%, but still needed the capacity to ramp up to maximum capacity to support customer requirements. A disaster recovery plan also needed to be developed to support changing customer prerequisites.
- A complete inventory of all telecom services was assembled combined with cost and total capacity.
- A SIP trunk solution was designed to provide flexible call capacity with the customer only paying for the services that were actually utilized over the period.
- Orion worked with the customer and the telephone system vendor to develop a DR site and plan to provide an additional level of support to their customers in case of a telecom outage.
- The dynamic SIP trunk solution provided the on-demand capacity requirements while reducing monthly costs by 55%.
- The total project of the telephone system upgrade and the implementation of the DR site was fully funded with the telecom savings generated in less than 16 months.
- The DR plan was designed, implemented and tested supporting their new customer prerequisites.
- As new customers are implemented, Orion is called upon to work with the customer and telephone system vendor to incorporate the new required services.