Organizations have come to realize that the Internet is a critical factor to their success. Orion has worked with organizations of all sizes to develop an Internet strategy that will meet their goals while adapting to business changes.
- Cost Savings
- Network Design
- SIP Trunking
A nationwide trucking company was challenged by a limited staff and significant expansion. Locations were being acquired and many of the remote terminals were being relocated to better address customer demand. Due to the short time frames available, sites were being added with little regard to initial costs, but monthly costs were increasing and needed to be controlled.
- A detailed inventory was generated of all the telecom services and monthly costs across the network.
- It was determined that SIP trunking would significantly decrease monthly costs while providing greater flexibility at the remote terminals.
- For the remaining remote telecom services, more effective rate plans were applied to lower the monthly costs.
- A proactive plan was created to be able to more effectively support the relocation of terminals.
- Monthly costs were reduced by 19%.
- A credit was generated for $34,000 for past over-billing.
- SIP trunking not only helped to reduce monthly costs, but also provided much more flexibility and resiliency to support the remote terminals.
- A plan was designed to be able to support new remote terminals and the relocation of terminals much more quickly with greater success.
- Orion provides support for the customer to compliment their internal team for site adds and the relocation of terminals, new network orders, billing review/reconciliation and trouble ticketing.