Far too often, we are finding customers are just renewing contracts for previous services rather than exploring new opportunities. This could be for several reasons:
- Due to loads of other priorities, there is just not enough time to explore available options.
- What customers have today seems to be working okay for their needs.
- The thought of potential change and the threat of service interruption is too overwhelming.
- There is an anticipation of higher costs which are just not in the budget.
The fact is, if you have not viewed the marketplace in the last three to five years, you are likely missing out on some significant improvements delivering impressive outcomes. But, where do you even start? Orion recommends maintaining a wish list of areas you would like to improve. We realize money will always be a critical element in any business making decision process, but we ask you set money aside in this process. Such areas which might show up on a common wish list are:
- Increased capacity for data and Internet networks
- Enhanced reliability to these vital infrastructures
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Simplified billing services
- Flexibility to adapt to your ever changing needs
- Reduction in the number of support contacts
- Securing critical information you host
- Centralization and distribution of inbound/outbound call flow
- Improved collaboration for internal and external customers
- Delivering essential applications in a mobile environment
- Relocation of critical services to a hosted environment
Over the next few months, Orion will be addressing many of the most common wish list items we find when working with customers. In addition, we will be posting case studies where customers were able to deliver many of their wish list items while still maintaining their telecom budget.
If you think there has to be a better way and are considering making changes, it is time to reach out to Orion Communications right now. We have proven over and over we can deliver solutions addressing many if not all of their wish list items.